Monday, April 30, 2018

Fat Free Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot-Light Sunday card on the TOP.....
And my upgraded Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM.
So for my upgraded version ...... I added a punch of color onto my Whisper White base card. 
I ran my Berry Burst top panel through my Big Shot machine using the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder'.  That created the perfect POP of texture I was looking for.
Next, I adhered two 1/2" x 5-1/4" panels of the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper' across the bottom portion of my embossed Berry Burst panel.
For my sentiment ..... I used the same Stampin' UP! colors and the 'Birthday Wit' set.  But for this upgraded card ....... I used the ink pad to stamp each word and then grabbed my Paper Snips to cut out each word. 
All I needed to do was adhere each word down onto my Whisper White panel and mat that piece to some Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
I added three 'Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins' down into the center of the embossed polka dot sections ....... and this card was called done!
So there you have it friends.......
Two GREAT cards that will make someone special
SMILE BIG when they receive their birthday card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the depth of the rich Berry Burst and texture of the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I completely agree with you.

      Delete