Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hello Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
I used the 'hello' stamp that was included in the March kit and stamped it with Fresh Fig ink onto one of the little pink banners.  The Fresh Fig ribbon was an added touch I added to the top of the banner ...... And three little pearls were added right below the stamped 'hello'.
The flowers were also included in the March kit ...... and all I needed to do was punch them out and pop them into the lower right hand corner of this card.
And in a jiffy........This card was done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment