Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Acetate Box of Birthday Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this Acetate Box of birthday cards!
I started this project out with one of the 'Clear Acetate Boxes' from Stampin' UP!  Next, I created a darling little belly band to go around my acetate box.  My belly band is a 2-1/4" x 11" piece of Berry Burst cardstock.  I connected two panels of the 'Picture Perfect Party DSP' that measured 2-1/8" x 5-1/2" and joined them at the back of my belly band.
The sentiment I selected is from the 'Birthday Wit' and I stamped it in VersaMark ink and then sprinkled 'White Embossing Powder' over the top and heat set it.
All that was left to do was wrap some 'Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon' around my belly band and secure into a pretty bow. 
Here are the four Double Z-Fold cards I created for this box.
This is the Berry Burst version.....
I used Pool Party for the Z-Fold portion of my card.
This is the Lemon Lime Twist version.....
This card I used Berry Burst for the Z-Fold portion.
This is the Pool Party version......
Peekaboo Peach was used for the Z-Fold section of this card.
And my final card is a Peekaboo Peach version......
For this card I used Lemon Lime Twist for the Z-Fold portion.
And here is how the Double Z-Fold card looks from above.
I couldn't leave the envelopes naked ....... So I covered the outside flap of each envelope with more of the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper'.
I must admit.......
This is going to make a PERFECT birthday gift for a friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing collection and gift! Beautiful belly band to dress up the acetate box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary for stopping by.....Your sweet comment always makes me SO GOOD inside.

      Delete