Monday, March 19, 2018

Upgraded Party Panda Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Sunday Party Panda card on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday Party Panda card on the RIGHT.... 
For my upgraded Mix-It-UP! Monday version ....... I pulled out all the stop and really kicked this Party Panda up a whole new level.
I stamped my 'Party Panda' FREE Sale-a-Bration image onto the same Whisper White panel as I did yesterday.......but for today I added an extra layer of color to that panel.
For my 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper'.......I created a fun little banner flag and positioned that banner right down the center of my card.  All I needed to do to finish off that banner flag was add my Party Panda panel directly onto the center of that banner flag.
For my Soft Sky base card ....... I ran the front panel of that through my Big Shot using the 'Oh My Stars' Embossing Folder'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine' around the spin of my card and hanging some (now retired) Bermuda Bay Sequins to that Baker's Twine.
I'm just crazy about both of these cards......
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the fun play with ribbon and sequins on panda 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.....Your comments just start out my early AZ day.

      Delete