Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Table Gifts For Friends Get Together

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Last week I shared with you the lunch treat holders that I created for some stamping friends that spent the day with me and we did some SERIOUS STAMPING.  Today, I have the table gifts that I made each friend ........ And would like to share those with you now.
For each guest ....... I created a darling little narrow notecard holder and candy treat holder.  Here is what was waiting at each guest work station when they arrived.
Each note card holder and candy holder was created with the 'Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper',.......
And the note card holder was created with the 'Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies'.
I dressed each holder and coordinating cards up with the 'Pansy Punch' and more 'Sweet Soiree DSP'.
And each note card holder had three little note cards tucked inside.
It would be impossible to pick a favorite.......
As I believe they all turned out GREAT!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. What a precious delivery for the narrow note cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary......My guest LOVED their gifts.

      Delete
  2. We have collection of gifts for friends in beautiful designs with attractive packaging. You can send all these gifts to your friends on different occasion.
    Birthday Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete