Sunday, March 18, 2018

Remarkable InkBig March Blog Hop

Happy Birthday Panda!


Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for March 2018. This month our theme is Last Call for Sale-a-Bration.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Kards by Kadie or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the amazing projects prepared for you.


Check out what just happens to be my FAVORITE Sale-a-Bration item.
PARTY PANDA!!!!

I started my card out by stamping this ADORABLE 'Party Panda' image onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  Next, I added the Happy Birthday sentiment that came with the 'Party Panda' set in the lower section of that Whisper White panel.
The FREE Sale-a-Bration 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper' was the perfect addition to add across the center of my card......
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Pearl Basic Jewels' that were colored with my 'Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends' around the front of my card.
So there you have it friends.........
A fun little birthday card for the Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop.

Thanks for taking part in our blog hop today, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss.  Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Kards by Kadie, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.

14 comments:

  1. Cutie pie pandas. Great card. Ginny H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ginny for your sweet comment and for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Nice cards!! I love the pandas party stamp set!! definitely one of the favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you Alejandra. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. Darling! I love the colored pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It's all about the little things that helps to make a card perfect.

      Delete
  4. Love love love the Pandas!! I'm gonna miss them! Thanks for this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete
  5. Another adorable Panda card, Kadie! Great idea to color the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Su for stopping by and leaving me such a nice comment.

      Delete
  6. Party Panda is so cute. Another Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Elaine for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment.

      Delete
  7. Very cute cards with popular Party Panda. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby for your sweet comment and for stopping by.

      Delete