Thursday, March 22, 2018

Panda For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday creation ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
I just can't seem to get enough of that darling Sale-a-Bration 'Party Panda' set.  Today's tag just makes me smile big every single time I look at it.
I started this tag out by using the 'Vertical Greetings' and stamped my "For You" sentiment on the far left hand side of my Whisper White base tag. 
Next I took that ADORABLE and OH SO CUTE panda from the 'Party Panda' set and stamped him onto the center of my tag.
Next I stamped the balloon from the 'Birthday Delivery' set onto pieces of Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight cardstock.  The 'Birthday Friends Framelits Dies' made it a snap to crop out all three balloons.  I attached a piece of 'Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine' to each balloon and then adhered each one down to my tag with a Stampin' Dimensionals.
I topped off my tag with a small piece of 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' and then finished if off with a pretty Basic Black Baker's Twine bow.
Makes for a great birthday tag ........
But I'm attaching it to a small little gift for a friend!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious in these primary colors - especially against the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Mary. Something about black and white with a splash of color that really bring a project together.

      Delete