Tuesday, March 20, 2018

March Early BIrd Camp Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Check out the fun little Early Bird Gift I'm giving away at my March Stamp Camp this week.
I plan to give these away to one lucky guest who arrives at each of my March Stamp Camp either early or on time.  Each guest will receive a door prize ticket and when we are ready to start Stamp Camp.............I draw one lucky winner and that guest will go home with one of these Panda Bear card holders.
Each holder has three darling little birthday cards created with not only the FREE 'Party Panda' stamp set ....... but also uses the FREE 'Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes' from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Here are the three cards that are tucked inside the holder.
A closer looks show that each card starts out with one of the cards from the 'Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes'......
And spot-lights the 'Party Panda' stamp set......
And features three colorful circles from the 'Layering Circle Framelits'.......
To package up the three cards ...... I cut down one of the 'Acetate Card Boxes' and then used one of the cards from the 'Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes' to line the inside of the acetate box.
All that was left to do was decorate the front with a layered 'Party Panda' and tuck my three cards & envelopes inside.
I'm just crazy about the way this little gift turned out ........ And I know my Stamp Camp guests will be keeping their fingers crossed that they are one of the lucky winners of one of these on Wednesday. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the circles and layout. The panda couldn't be sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought of you my friend when I started making these cards. Thanks for your inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Really cute and we'll done. Everyone will want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so correct Donna......These were a HUGE HIT!

      Delete