Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Lunch Treat Holders

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have TWO fun little 3-D projects to share with you.  These projects are SUPER FUN to create and (most of) the product is featured in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  Let me share those projects with you now......
A couple weeks ago........I got together with a few girlfriends to do some stamping and here are the lunch treat holders that I created for them.
I made a big pot of Sloppy Joes for lunch........And packaged up our silverware and napkins in one of the new 'Silver Gable Boxes'.
I wrapped some of my MOST FAVORITE (and now retired) Designer Series Paper 'Pop of Pink' around the center of my gable box.....And finished it off with a pretty pink bow.
For my sentiment, I used Melon Mambo ink and the Sale-a-Bration set 'Beautiful Peacock'.
I was able to not only tuck my pretty wrapped silverware inside the gable box......
But also tucked a yummy bag of M&M's inside!
And let us not forget a yummy treat.....
I decorated a glassine bag with a belly band with that same retired 'Pop of Pink' Designer Series Paper.....
And created this darling piece from the 'You're So Sweet' set for the top of my bag.
Inside the glassine bag was a yummy chocolate chip cookie..........The PERFECT way to end our lunch!
So there you go my friends......
Two Quick & EASY lunch packaging ideas!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: