Sunday, March 04, 2018

Hedgehug For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who wouldn't just squeal when they received this card!
 
I started out with a 4-1/4" x 11" base card and scored it at 5-1/2".  Next I cut off from one end 2-3/4" and that created this small flap for the front of my card.  I covered that small flap with a panel of 'Petal Passion Designer Series Paper' and matted that panel with some Basic Black cardstock.
Next, I stamped my hedgehog image from the 'Hedgehugs' set onto a 2-3/4" x 3" Whisper White panel.  All I needed to do was add a Basic Black panel behind that piece and then adhere the left hand edge of that stamped panel to the 2-3/4" flap of my card.
By only adhering the left hand edge of the stamped hedgehog panel, I was able to create this quick and easy fun fold style card.
All that was left to do was add a dab of Real Red Marker to the little flower ....... And I called this card DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the sweet red bloom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Mary....The red flower just makes this card POP!

      Delete