Monday, March 05, 2018

Hedgehug For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampi' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM......
My upgraded version is a Double Z-Fold Card.  The Whisper White base card measures 11" x 4-1/4".  And it's scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".
I used the same 'Petal Passion Designer Series Paper' for the front of this card.......
And attached the Double Z portion of this card directly to the 2-3/4" section of my Whisper White base card.  The measurements for the Basic Black panel is 9" x 3-1/4".  And that piece was scored at 3" and 6".
The magic was created when you open this card up ........ And it reveals a second folded section on the inside of your card.
This is what the assembly of this card looks like when the two pieces are adhered together.
I have to thank my sweet friend Lynn from Michigan for showing me how to create this fun 'Double Z-Fold Card'.  She shared with me the measurements and we spent a Sunday afternoon creating this fun style card together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Yippee, Yippee for the double Z! Clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.......Two is always better than one!

      Delete