Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hedgehog Reflection Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This sweet little hedgehog card was creating using the 'Reflection Stamping Technique'.
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Hedgehugs' set with Soft Suede ink in the upper right hand corner of my little notecard.
Next, I stamped my hedgehog from that same set in the center of my Whisper White notecard.
The reflection of the hedgehog was stamped onto one of the 'Silicone Craft Sheets' (you can also use the clear sheet that comes with the 'Stamp-a-ma-jig') with Soft Suede ink.  All it takes to create the reflection is to flip the craft sheet or clear sheet over and position it so it's going to line up right below your stamped hedgehog.  Then........lay that sheet down directly onto your notecard.
You will want to create some firm pressure to transfer all the ink from the 'Silicone Craft Sheet' to your notecard.  The image will transfer lighter than your stamped image ....... Which is the look you are going for (hence the look of a refelection).
All that was left to do was mask off the top stamped hedgehog area with a piece of scrap copy paper.  I then filled my 'Stampin' Spritzer' with some water and several drops of Pool Party re-inker.  A couple quick sprays of the spritzer and I had the look of water created on my notecard.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop smiling . . . you found a way to make this adorable hedgehog twice as cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That little guy is a show stopper in my book......THANKS!

      Delete