Thursday, March 08, 2018

For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday creation ......... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
My inspiration for my tag today came from the CASE card I shared with you yesterday.  I asked my downline team to share a CASE card last weekend and on Monday morning ....... I selected one team member and sent them a little gift.  Today's tag was attached to that gift.
I used the Sale-a-Bration 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper' and the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper' to create the two banners that were placed front and center onto my Whisper White tag.
For my sentiment piece, I began by stamping my 'Label Me Pretty' image onto Whisper White cardstock and then used the 'Pretty Label' punch to crop that piece out. 
I added a Bermuda Bay 1-1/4" circle and a Pool Party 1-1/8" Scallop Circle that had the 'Paint Play' sentiment stamped in the center.  All three pieces were popped up with dimensions and added right to the center of my two DSP banner flags.
I topped my tag off with some of the Bermuda Bay FREE Sale-a-Bration 'Shimmer Ribbon' and used the new 'Silver Baker's Twine' to tie up a pretty bow and call this tag done!
And the finishing touch for this tag was adding some stitching lines with my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker.  Just a darling little tag and added so much to the little gift that went out to one of my team members.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet tag to dress up a gift. The Bermuda ribbon and stitches are perfection!

    ReplyDelete