Saturday, March 03, 2018

February Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........ And I would like to share with you the three cards I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  Here's those three cards ........ And all three cards were designed using only the product that was included in the February kit ..........
How full of HAPPY and SPRING do these three cards scream!
This thank you sentiment was die-cut on this beautiful label and all I needed to do was back it to one of the floral labels in the kit.
The 'so much' sentiment was stamped with Garden Green ink (that was included in the kit) and then popped onto my Crumb Cake base card.
My favorite card for this kit is this friend card creation.
It too was layered onto a label floral panel and then some of the Linen Thread (that was included in the kit) topped off the top of this card.
And my final card is this beautiful 'Celebrate' card.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations with Paper Pumpkin, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary. Thought this wouldn't be a favorite of mine......But the alternate projects I created helped to change my mind on that. Can't wait to share!

      Delete