Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Easter Daffodil Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How beautiful is this card?????
Bonus surprise is it has two fun techniques....
The first technique is a fun style fold that I created to this pretty Easter card.  The card is the same size as the Stampin' UP! notecards.  What I did was start with a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 3-1/2" x 10" and I scored that piece at 3-1/4" and also at 5".   I adhered down the 3-1/4" scored section and created a fun little flap style notecard that was perfect to spot-light the 'You're Inspiring' daffodil stamp.
Here is that image stamped onto a Whisper White panel and then I quickly colored in each of the stamped daffodil images with my Stampin' Write Markers.  Once I had my image completed colored ...... I mounted that onto a Daffodil Delight panel.
The second technique was using some household bubble wrap on a 3-1/4" x 5" Whisper White panel.  I attached the bubble wrap to my largest clear block and then inked up the bubble wrap with Daffodil Delight ink and stamped it directly onto the Whisper White panel.  The results of using this bubble wrap created a fun inked image that was perfect for this card.  Before I adhered that stamped bubble wrap panel to the front of my card ....... I wrapped some 'Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon' to the top and tied it off with a pretty knot.
And the final step to completing this card was adding a "Happy Easter" sentiment right below my panel of stamped daffodils.
Just love how pretty this card turned out ....... And will be sending several off this next week to family and friends for Easter.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bubble wrap technique. Such fun and sunny splash for your spring card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must try technique Mary. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment.

      Delete