Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bubble Over Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalogs.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
HOW FUN IS THIS CARD!!!
To start this card off ........ I stamped my sentiment from the 'Bubble Over' stamp set using Basic Gray ink.
Next, I grabbed my Sale-a-Bration 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper' and selected two pop bottles from that paper.  My 'Bottle & Bubbles Framelits Dies' made it a SNAP to crop out both of those pop bottles for this card.
To add some FIZZ & FUN to my pop bottles......I stamped the bubbles with some Basic Gray ink and then added a few sequins to bring out the POP to the bubbles.
This was one of those cards that comes together in NO TIME FLAT!!!!!  And the looks can be changed up by cropping out some of the other colors of pop bottles from the 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: