Sunday, February 11, 2018

Thank You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who wouldn't love receiving this bright and happy card!
This card started out by using the 'Petal Palette' set and Lemon Lime Twist ink to stamp my image onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped my image three times without re-inking the image.  This gave it a shadow image look ...... without a whole lot of work on my end.
Next I used the "Thank You" from the 'Petal Palette' set and Basic Black ink to create a crisp and clean sentiment for this Whisper White panel.
A final touch was wrapping some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around this Whisper White panel.  I cut a small piece of the new 'Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon' and positioned it over the Baker's Twine and then tied the Baker's twine into a pretty bow.
A quick and easy card that packs a whole lot of happy!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: