Monday, February 12, 2018

Thank You Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT...... 
Today's card was upgraded with a punch of Berry Burst cardstock!
To start out ......I used the splatter stamp from 'Waterfront' to add a splash of color to my Lemon Lime Twist base card.
I stamped the same 'Petal Palette' image three times with Lemon Lime Twist ink onto the Whisper White panel.
And for this upgraded card ....... I added that same Lemon Lime Twist splatter to the bottom portion of my Whisper White panel.  The sentiment was stamped onto a small panel of Whisper White cardstock and then banner flagged at one end.  It was then added to a small piece of Berry Burst cardstock before adhering it down onto the Whisper White stamped panel.  It's amazing how that little piece of Berry Burst cardstock really POPPED that sentiment.
And the final step was adding the 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' and another small piece of 'Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon'.  I'm just crazy about the way that little piece of ribbon adds SO MUCH FUN to this card.
So there you have it friends.......
Two cards ....... With two different looks....
Do you have a favorite??????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that pop of berry gives it a whole new pizzazz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comment says it all Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete