Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Picnic Basket Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a HAPPY & FUN kind of card!
I started this card out by stamping my sweet sentiment from the 'Picnic With You' set (with Dapper Denim) in the upper left hand corner of my Whisper White panel. 
Next, I stamped the picnic basket (with Crumb Cake ink) from that same set and used the coordinating  'Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies' to get a perfect cut for my picnic basket image.  And for a touch of FUN ....... I added a Dapper Denim stamped napkin to the top of my picnic basket!
I added some Old Olive grass (from the 'Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies') right below my die-cut picnic basket.......
And used my new 'Stamparatus' to position a loaf of bread and bottle of wine inside my picnic basket.  
One final touch to finishing off my card was stamping two wine glasses so they were peeking out behind the grass!
 And that's all it took my friends to make this DARING little card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I finally got this bundle and you have inspired me to get it out. Love this subtle, romantic scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you have your new Stamparatus handy......It works MAGIC when using this set. THANKS!

      Delete