Friday, February 23, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share some of the cards and projects I've received from several of my downline team members.  Let me share those pretty cards and projects from these VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First up is this BEAUTIFUL tag/bookmark that Cheri made for me.  I have a new book that I just started......Guess what is going to be tucked inside that new book!!!!
Next is the AMAZING fold card that Betty made.
The top and bottom panel of Betty's card flip up and away.  BRILLIANT creation Betty!
How LOVELY is this sweet birthday card that Randy made.
This GORGEOUS card was made by Judy G.
And this FUN & PLAYFUL card was made by Gus.
And my final share is the door prize that Randy made for our February downline meeting!
She created the box with the 'Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies' and then stuffed it full with Stampin' UP! Ink Spots.  And to top all ......... I won the door prize for February......SCORE!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. lovely bunch of projects and lovely friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....I am BLESSED to call of these ladies my friends!

      Delete