Thursday, February 15, 2018

February Customer Thank You Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
These are the tags I created for my February Customer Orders.  They feature products from both the 2018 Occasions Catalog ...... And the 2018 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.
I used the 'Amazing You' FREE Sale-a-Bration set for all my flower images.  This tag used Calypso Coral ink.
My sentiment for each tags uses the 'Petal Palette' set.  I used Basic Gray Ink for both the flower and sentiment on this tag ....... And I also used some of the FREE 'Shimmer Ribbon Pack' to top off each tag.
And my final tag was created with Bermuda Bay.  For one extra touch of FUN ...... I added a single 'Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequin' to each tag.
Just love how quickly these tags came together.......
And the best part........
most of the product was FREE from Sale-a-Bration!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment