Thursday, February 22, 2018

Birthday Candle Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
I'm just CRAZY about the way this tag turned out.
I started out by stamping my birthday sentiment ....... With the help of the new 'Picture Perfect Birthday' set at the bottom of my Whisper White tag.  I used Berry Burst ink and added two 'Metallic Enamel Shapes' to both sides of my stamped sentiment.
Next, I used the birthday candles in that 'Picture Perfect Birthday' set and stamped three candles on a Whisper White 'Stitched Shapes' circle.  I used Tranquil Tide, Soft Sky and Berry Burst for my three candle colors.
Then all I needed to do was layer my stamped candle image onto circles that were die-cut using the 'Layering Circles Framelits'.
All that was left to do was top my tag off with some new OH SO YUMMY 'Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon and tie it all up with the a pretty bow using the new 'Silver Baker's Twine'.
And that is all it took to create this DARLING little birthday tag.  Just have to say ....... I have the PERFECT gift bag that this tag will be attached to and just know it will look AMAZING.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: