Monday, January 15, 2018

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
Just when I thought I couldn't upgrade the perfect card I shared with you yesterday ....... I grabbed some extra cardstock and ribbon and suddenly I had a WOW kind of upgrade.
I matted both the top and bottom 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper' panel with some Berry Burst cardstock......
But for the bottom Designer Series Paper panel.......I added some OVER THE TOP YUMMY new 'Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around that panel.  OH MY WORD........This ribbon is so soft......I wish it came in every Stampin' UP! color.
I used the same 'Beautiful Day' stamp set for my flower image.  And used the same Berry Burst ink and Aqua Painter to color that flower in.  For this upgraded card, I added two additional panels of cardstock (Peek-a-boo Peach and Berry Burst) to my stamped flower.
My sentiment was stamped directly below the flower on the Whisper White panel ....... And I couldn't resist adding the three 'Tutti-frutti Sequins' to this card too.
So there you have it friends.......
Two beautiful cards that will bring a smile to special friends this week.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Love those yummy layers and lavish touch of berry ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Berry Burst ribbon is the living end. Wish SU sold it in ALL the colors. Thanks for stopping by friend.

    ReplyDelete