Sunday, January 14, 2018

Thinking of You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the NEW 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Can't think of a more special card to send off to someone special in my life ........ Just to let them know I am thinking of them.
I started this card off by adding a panel of the new 'Tutti-frutti' Designer Series Paper to my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped the flower from the new 'Beautiful Day' set onto a panel of Shimmery White cardstock.  Then I used some Berry Burst ink and my Aqua Painter to quickly color in this beautiful stamped flower.
My sentiment was stamped onto a Berry Burst banner flag and then popped up onto the Whisper White flower panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
One product in the 2018 Occasions Catalog ......... that I am just crazy about are the 'Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins'.  I added three of these little gems to my Whisper White flower panel and that just popped my flower panel off this card.
I have someone very special in mind that I will be sending this pretty card off to this week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely watercoloring. I adore those sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......Your comments always make me SMILE BIG!

    ReplyDelete