Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Thank You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Wine Down Wednesday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ........ So let me share that card with you now.......
In my humble opinion ......... I think the 'Petal Palette' set (on page 23) is going to be a MUST HAVE SET.  The bonus is that the stamp set has a coordinating 'Petals & More Thinlits Dies' set that works great with or without the stamp set.
To begin ....... I stamped and die-cut the little bird from this set and positioned that darling little bird onto some of the branches that I die-cut using the coordinating 'Petals & More Thinlits Dies'.  

All these pieces were positioned onto the 'Layering Circles Framelits' and then added to the top portion of my Whisper White base card.
I used the new 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper' for the bottom portion of my card ........ And used the 'Layering Ovals Framelits' for my sentiment.
The DELICIOUS new 'Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon' was added to the front of my card ....... And I have to say that creating the bow for this card was a SNAP with this SUPER SOFT ribbon.
And there you have it friends .........
A LOVELY looking card that was SUPER QUICK & EASY to make.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the layers of scallop circles look like ruffles. the perfect backdrop for the pretty bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment is exactly what I was going for Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete