Monday, January 01, 2018

Looking Back Day 7

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends!
Today is my final day of my week-long "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017".  I have one final look back at the 2017 'Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog' and will share my final Christmas Thank You card with you today.  This final card uses product that can found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
Who doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE ending the holiday season with a good snowman card?
I used the 'Stripes Embossing Folder' to create lots of texture on my Soft Sky cardstock panel.
Next, I stamped my thanks sentiment with the 'Thankful Thoughts' onto a 'Stitched Oval Framelit'.  All that was left to complete my sentiment piece was adhere that Whisper White oval to a Real Red 'Scallop Oval' piece.
I created my snowman with several different circle and oval punches and pieced the little fellow together.
I'm just crazy about the way my snowman turned out ....... And know that it will make someone on my list very happy to receive such a fun and upbeat Thank You card from me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... And one that uses product from the new 2018 Occasions Catalog.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Talk about instant smile. Love this snowy dude (but don't miss the Madison snow)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I don't miss that Madison snow or COLD weather.

      Delete