Sunday, January 21, 2018

January Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop

 Remarkable/InkBig January Blog Hop

Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for January 2018. This month our theme is Valentines!  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Kards by Kadie or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the amazing projects prepared for you.

This just happens to be the PERFECT Valentine's Day card for my husband.   It says everything I want to say to him.
I embossed two score lines around the outer edge of my Rich Razzleberry panel.  I scored a 1/4" and 1/2" line with my Simply Score Board ........ and that gave me a perfect embossed area around that Rich Razzleberry panel.
I grabbed my FREE Sale-a-Bration 'Sweeet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack' and picked out this pretty "I LOVE US" card.  All I needed to do was trim that card down to 1/2" x 2-1/2" ...... And then I matted it to a 3/4" x 2-3/4" Whisper White panel.
My large scallop circle was created with the help of the 'Layering Circles Framelits' and 'Stitched Shapes Framelits'.  The pretty Rich Razzleberry heart image was also a card from the FREE Sale-a-Bration 'Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack'.  I just grabbed my 'Paper Snips' and fussy cut out the heart before adhering it to my Whisper White circle.
For an added touch of pretty........I stamped my "I Love You" sentiment in the center of the heart.  I used the 'Flourishing Phrases' set and some Rich Razzleberry ink.
The final touch for my card was adding a pretty bow with the new 'Silver Baker's Twine' to the top of my layered circles ....... And I also added one Rich Razzleberry heart from the 'Brights Enamel Shapes' and two Silver hearts from the 'Metallic Enamel Shapes. 
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Kards by Kadie, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.


14 comments:

  1. A perfect Valentine for your husband, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Su. That is what I'm planning to do with this card. He will LOVE it!

      Delete
  2. Great project, love the rich colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card. May great aspects to it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow . . . I love how you layered below the heart - the heart is darling and I just noticed it in the Memories & More pack. I wish it was a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That card pack is WONDERFUL and a free SAB item. Thank you Mary for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Great card...your sweetie will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny. I totally agree......My husband is going to LOVE this card.

      Delete
  6. What a great Valentine's Day Card, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Christy for checking out my card.

    ReplyDelete