Monday, January 22, 2018

I Love Us Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Remarkable/InkBig card from yesterday on the left.........
And today's upgraded Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right.
Today's card is a BEAUTIFUL upgrade from the card I share with you yesterday.
I used my Simply Score Board to score a 1/4" and 1/2" embossed edge around the top and bottom portion of my Rich Razzleberry panel.
To create the pretty heart on the front of my card ...... I used the 'Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack' that is a FREE Sale-a-Bration item in the 2018 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  I stamped the "I Love You" in the center of my heart........And I used the 'Flourishing Phrases' set to stamp that sentiment.  All I needed to do was use my 'Layering Circle Framelits' to crop out a Whisper White circle and then matted it with a Silver Foil Scallop Circle.
That same 'Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack' had this LOVELY "I Love Us" card. I trimmed that card down to 2-7/8" x 3-1/4" and then matted it to a Silver Foil cardstock panel. 
To pretty up that panel just a tad ...... I wrapped some 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' to the top and tied a pretty 'Silver Baker's Twine' bow in the center.
A Whisper White 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" panel was tucked behind the Rich Razzleberry panel and the Scallop "I Love You" circle was adhered to the bottom portion of my card.
I'm just crazy about both of these cards.....
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those fun little layers and your ribbon treatment . . . so playful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Mary and leaving your sweet comment. I agree that the ribbon is so whimsy and fun.

      Delete