Friday, January 12, 2018

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from friends and fellow demonstrators.  Today, I want to share the cards I received from fellow Demonstrators who swapped cards with me at a San Diego conference.  Each is a work of art and it is with pleasure that I share these cards and projects with you now.........
First up is a card from Jarmila Vik who lives in Nevada.
Check out this darling charm that was made by Liz Roberts.
Here's a pretty card made by Julie Poindexter.
Victoria Carothers made this fabulous card.
And Sandie Barnes from Nevada made this yummy card. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome share and beautiful collection of paper crafting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......There is some real talent on this page.

    ReplyDelete