Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Easter Bunny Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and even though we are still preparing our projects for Valentine's Day ......... I figured who doesn't want to get a jump on preparing for their friends & family for Easter?  (I for one.......have 11-grandkids who still SMILE BIG when I send them some type of Easter treat ........ So in my book - It's NEVER to early to start preparing.)  The product I used to create this Easter Bunny Box is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Tell me friends.......
Does this little bunny just not melt your heart????
I used the new 'Lots of Love Box' to create my Easter Bunny box.
Then I grabbed my 'Circle and Oval Framelits' to create his darling little face and ears.....
And tied up a pretty bow with the 'Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Striped-Grosgrain Ribbon'.  Attaching the bow was a snap with a couple Glue Dots.
I used the 'You're Inspiring' set for my "Happy Easter" sentiment banner ...... And attached it to my Crumb Cake box with one of the 'Gold Binder Clips'.  A small piece of the new 'Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon' was added to the top of the Gold Binder Clip and tied up in a pretty bow.
 Old Olive cardstock was used to create my green shredding.....
And that's all it took to create this darling little Easter Bunny Box.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: