Saturday, January 20, 2018

December Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm just crazy for the way this card turned out.
I started out by using my 'Layering Circle Framelits' and die-cut the Calypso Coral floral laser die-cut piece that came with this kit.  Next, I die-cut a layered Whisper White circle frame and added that to the top of my Calypso Coral piece. 
I added pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals to the backside of the Calypso Coral circle and adhered that to my Whisper White panel.
My sentiment was stamped onto a Whisper White oval piece ....... And then matted onto a punched out Calypso Coral 'Tailored Tag Punch' piece. 
I wrapped some 'Peek-a-boo Peach Baker's Twine' around the center of my Whisper White panel and tied it up into a pretty bow. 
All that was left to do was adhere the Whisper White panel to my Whisper White card base and I called this card finished.  What do you think?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to participate in the Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop .......... I have created a darling card and hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that hop.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a striking die cut and LOVE the use of the tailored tag punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....I just adore the way this card turned out.

    ReplyDelete