Thursday, January 04, 2018

Customer Order Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create some SUPER ATTRACTIVE THANK YOU TAGS.  Now that you have the details for Tag Thursday ......... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.........
These are the tags I will be attaching to all my customer orders in January.
This first version uses the 'True Gentleman Designer Series Paper'.  I created these tags the same way I created my cards from yesterday ........ I cut 1/2" stripes of this Designer Series Paper and arranged each of the patterns onto a 2" Very Vanilla tag.
I used the thank you from the 'Bubble Over' set and matted it to the new 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch that was punched out with Crumb Cake cardstock.
I topped this version off with some of the Tranquil Tide 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon and tied it up with a 'Linen Thread' bow.
And this second version is probably my favorite.....
I used the same 'True Gentleman Designer Series Paper' along with the thank you from the 'Bubble Over' set.
For this version ..... I used the new SUPER YUMMY Night of Navy 3/8" Corduroy Ribbon.  I have to tell you ..... This ribbon is SO EASY to work with ........ And is just one of those YUMMY ribbons I want to use on EVERYTHING!!!!
So there you have it friends ........ Two patchwork style thank you tags that were just a delight to create.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Divine dots and dashes and such a handsome mix of the new patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. ALWAYS like hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete