Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Birthday Treat Pouch

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018 Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalog and also the 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Check out this fun Birthday Treat Pouch.
I used the 'Striped Treat Bags' that are featured in the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog (page 195).  All I did was score that treat bag from the bottom seam at 3-3/4".  That created the double pouch for this treat holder. 
The belly band for my holder was created with a 1" x 11" piece of Night of Navy cardstock.  I added a 3/4" x 11" panel of Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper' to that Night of Navy cardstock.  All I needed to do was wrap that cardstock piece around my treat bag and adhere the ends.
For my sentiment piece ...... I used the new 'Perennial Birthday' set (page 16-Occasions Catalog) and stamped that in Night of Navy ink.  I die-cut the sentiment with the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits' and then matted it to a Gold and Night Navy scallop oval piece that was die-cut using the 'Layering Ovals Framelits'. 
The front pocket holds a piece of Ghirardelli Chocolate Candy that sits on a 3" x 2-1/2" Whisper White panel ....... And that piece is matted to a 3-3/4" x 3-1/4" Night of Navy panel.
The back pocket is a Whisper White panel that measure 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" and is matted onto a Night of Navy panel that measures 3-3/4" x 3-3/4".  I used the same 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper' to add two 1/2" x 3-1/2" pieces to the top and bottom of my Whisper White panel.
I used the Sale-a-Bration 'Celebrate You Thinlits Dies' to die-cut my Gold Foil "Celebrate" sentiment.  Next I used the 'Perennial Birthday' set to stamp the rest of my sentiment for the back pocket in Night of Navy ink.
My darling little flower embellishment was die-cut from the 'Petals & More Thinlits Dies' and the 'May Flowers Framelits'.  I added a tiny piece of the new 'Night of Navy 3/8" Corduroy Ribbon' behind my completed flower to finish it off.
And that's all it took to create this darling little birthday treat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Look at the cute packaging for goodies and I adore the "celebrate" in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......Always appreciate you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete