Saturday, December 30, 2017

Looking Back Day 5

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 5 of my week-long "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017".  Today I have a card that looks back at product from the 2017 'Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog' and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
This is one of the quickest and easiest Thank You cards I made.
I started this card out by using the 'Christmas Around the World' Designer Series Paper to cover my Pool Party and Whisper White card.
Next, I adhered a piece of the 7/8" Striped Ribbon around the right hand side of my card.
And all that was left to do was stamp a thank you sentiment from the 'One Big Meeting' set and layer it with the 'Layering Circle Framelits'.  This is another great Christmas thank you card that I will be sending out to someone very special to say Thank You for the Christmas gift they gave me this year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 6 of my Christmas Thank You cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the impact of the black and white stripe. I used all this ribbon up because it was SO versatile and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you Mary......The black and white stripe ribbon was DELISH! (PS....hopefully the blog posting problem has been solved.)

    ReplyDelete