Friday, December 29, 2017

Looking Back Day 4

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 4 of my week-long "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017".  Today, I will be looking back at both the 2017 'Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog' and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and sharing with you another of my Christmas Thank You cards.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card was actually inspired by one of the holiday cards I sent out to family and friends this year.
I started out by using my Big Shot and the 'Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder' to create some amazing texture on my Crumb Cake panel.
Next I used the 'Daisy Delight' stamp set for my sentiment.  I created a Whisper White banner flag and then used VersaMark ink to stamp my sentiment.  I sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder' and then set it with my heat tool.
The two pine cones were from the 'Christmas Pines' set and I also used VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder to give my pine cones a real POP!!!!
I used my Paper Snips and created a banner flag on the right hand edge of my embossed Whisper White banner piece.......
And finished this card off with a pretty wrapped bow made with 1/8" Gold Ribbon.
Another great Christmas thank you card that I will be sending out to someone very special to say Thank You for the Christmas gift they gave me this year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 5 of my Christmas Thank You cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love the gold details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mary.....It was one of my favorite holiday cards this year.

    ReplyDelete