Thursday, December 28, 2017

Looking Back Day 3

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 3 of my week-long "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017".  Over the next 4-days ....... I will look back at the 2017 'Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog' and share with you another one of my Christmas Thank You cards.  This card was created using product that can found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
This precious Thank You card says it all.
I used the 'Holly Embossing Folder' to create lots of pretty texture on my Whisper White panel.
Next I stamped my thanks sentiment from the 'Window Shopping' set and used Real Red ink on it.
I wrapped some of the 'Quilted Christmas Ribbon' around the left hand edge of my card and tied up a pretty bow.........
And finished it off with two of the 'Year of Cheer Embellishments'.
Another perfect little Christmas Thank You card that I will be sending out to someone very special to say Thank You for the Christmas gift they gave me this year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 4 of my Christmas Thank You cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a class act. Love the Year of Cheer embellishments for that little somethin' somethin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......your sweet comments always make my day.

    ReplyDelete