Friday, December 01, 2017

Day 8/32 Christmas Extravaganza - Stocking Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 8 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card just has to be one of my FAVORITE cards I'm using when my plan is to give a gift card this holiday season.  Let me share that card with you now......
How FESTIVE & FUN is this card!
I started out by using the 'Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on the Old Olive panel  I matted that embossed Old Olive panel onto a panel of Real Red and then adhered both of those panels down to a Whisper White base card.
I used the 'Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies' to create my darling little stocking ....... and my accent cuff, heel and toe pieces used the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' to add some SERIOUS FUN to my stocking piece.
I used VersaMark and White Embossing Powder to create some WOW FACTOR for my sentiment piece.  And I used the 'Half Full' set to create that Merry Christmas sentiment.
After I had my stocking completed ...... I used some 'Foam Adhesive Strips' and positioned those strips around the outer edges of my stocking and adhered the stocking down to the embossed Old Olive panel.  This created some real dimension to my stocking ...... and also served as a way to create an opening for my gift card to slide into the top of the stocking.
All that was left to do was insert a gift card and attach a 'To/From' tag to the top of my stocking.
Just doesn't get any easier than that .......
And the WOW FACTOR is off the chart for whoever gets this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 9/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. what a precious way to tuck in a gift card! Amazing layered over the holly texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary........I'm just crazy about everything on this card.

    ReplyDelete