Monday, December 25, 2017

Day 32/32 Christmas Extravaganza

Merry Christmas My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 32 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This final project was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  I just have to admit......... I think I saved the VERY BEST PROJECT for last.  Let me share this project with you now........
How FUN is this PRETTY stack of packages????
I spotted this beautiful stacking box creation over at a fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrators blog (Sam Donald) and she created this project using the Stampin' UP! Envelope Punch Board.  Sam also shared a video on how to create these darling little boxes ....... Which made the project even easier to create.  Here is a link to Sam's blog posting: http://pootles.co.uk/2017/10/06/pootles-advent-countdown-2017-5-year-of-cheer-ladder-stack/
These are the measurements for each of the boxes:
2″ wide box – 7-1/4″ paper, punch and score at 1-7/8 and 4-5/8″
3″ wide box – 8″ paper, punch and score at 2-1/2 and 5-3/8″
4″ wide box – 8-5/8″ paper, punch and score at 3-1/4 and 6-1/8″
5″ wide box – 9-3/8″ paper, punch and score at 4 and 6-3/4″
6″ wide box – 10″ paper, punch and score at 4-5/8 and 7-1/2″
I used the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' to create each of my boxes......
And I topped my stack of boxes off with the GORGEOUS 7/8" Striped Ribbon.....And dangled three 'Mini Ornaments' from the top of my boxes.
Just crazy about the way this project turned out ........
And I leave you today wishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to kick-off my "LOOKING BACK & CREATIVITY DELIVERED 2017" week with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Mary for your sweet comment. Hoping you had a FABULOUS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete