Saturday, December 23, 2017

Day 30/32 Christmas Extravaganza Christmas Wreath Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 30 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card is simply STUNNING with all the Gold DSP and Foil cardstock ........ And the LOVELY Gold Ribbon just brought this whole card together in the end.  Let me share that card with you now......
This to me ......... Is the PERFECT holiday card!
I started out by adding a panel of the 'Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper' to the bottom of my Whisper White base card.  For a pop of UNEXPECTED FUN ........ I matted that gold plaid panel with some Cherry Cobbler cardstock. 
And before I adhered that panel down to my Whisper White base card ..... I wrapped some BEAUTIFUL 'Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around it and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Next, I stamped my "Merry Christmas" sentiment right above that gold plaid DSP panel ...... and I used the 'Star of Light' set with Cherry Cobbler ink.
My wreath piece was stamped with the 'Painted Harvest' set and layered with Cherry Cobbler and Gold Foil cardstock.  For a final touch of PRETTY for the wreath ...... I added a bow made with the 'Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim' and adhered it with a single glue dot.
I'm just crazy about the way this gold plaid card turned out ......... And think the unexpected Cherry Cobbler just adds that touch of FUN I was going for.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 31/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Cherry Cobbler really brings a new look to the gold and white pattern. Love the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Mary.......thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete