Thursday, December 21, 2017

Day 28/32 Christmas Extravaganza Gift Tag

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 28 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This tag was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This tag is one of those tags that packs a whole lot of Stampin' UP! punch.  Let me share that tag with you now......
I'm just IN LOVE with the way this tag turned out.
I started this tag off with a Smoky Slate base tag and topped it off with a panel of Basic Gray Designer Series Paper that came from the  'Christmas Around the World' stack.  To create some real FUN for this tag ...... I used the new 'Everyday Label Punch' for my sentiment portion.
I stamped my To/From sentiment onto a Whisper White tag that was created with the 'Everyday Label Punch'.  I used the 'Good Tidings' set for my sentiment ...... and then stamped the holly from that same set and used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out both those holly images.
I used that same 'Everyday Label Punch' and created a Cherry Cobbler label ....... and adhered that piece behind the stamped Whisper White tag.  I used the 1/2" Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon to add some tails behind my punched sentiment.
All that was left to do was add some of the 'Smoky Slate 1/2" Gingham Ribbon' to the top of my tag and I tied it off with a pretty bow made with the Whisper White Baker's Twine.
A very traditional looking tag ......
With a fun Basic Gray/Smoky Slate spin to it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 29/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You had me at the smoky slate gingham. I adore your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mary that the smoky slate gingham ribbon is BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete