Saturday, December 16, 2017

Day 23/32 Christmas Extravaganza Candle Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 23 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card is a cheerful and happy looking CASE card from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (Page 17).   And I'm sure that after you see it ...... You too will agree with me that it's a WINNER CARD for this holiday season.  Let me share that card with you now......
Leave it to Stampin' UP! to help make my holiday cards look EXTRA SPECIAL this holiday season.
I started this card out by using the 'Diagonal Stripes' stamp set with Real Red ink at the bottom of my Real Red base card. 
Next, I added a panel of the 'Merry Little Christmas' Designer Series Paper to the top portion of my card ......... And then adhered a tiny border of Real Red cardstock between the DSP and stamped striped image section.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Merry Pattern' set and I used VersaMark and White Embossing Powder to really give me sentiment some WOW FACTOR!
I used the same 'Merry Pattern' set to stamp my candle images ..... And then used Real Red and Olive ink to fill in each of my pretty candles.
Each candle was topped off with a Crushed Curry flame ....... And then hit with a dab of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to help each flame SHINE!
A simply GORGEOUS card that someone on my holiday gift giving list will enjoy this year.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 24/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. The charm of this adorable card lies in the mix of sweet patterns on the stamps and paper! Love button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate your sweet comment Mary. I just melted when I saw these two combined together.

    ReplyDelete