Monday, December 11, 2017

Day 18/32 Christmas Extravaganza All Aglow Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 18 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  It's a FUN and WHIMSY kind of holiday card that I think you will enjoy .  Let me share that card with you now......
This is one of those FUN TO CREATE kind of holiday cards.
I started out by adding a panel of 'Merry Little Christmas' Designer Series Paper onto my Whisper White base card.    The real magic for that Designer Series Paper was before adhering it down onto the base card ........ I attached it to a Basic Black cardstock panel.
Next, I die-cut a Whisper White 'Stitched Circles Framelits' and stamped the tree from the 'Wishes All Aglow' set. 
I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in each of the light bulbs on that tree ........ And then added a drop of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top of each bulb to make each one sparkle with some sassy holiday shine.
My sentiment was stamped on a 1-1/4" Whisper White panel and adhered down onto the DSP panel. 
All that was left to do was add some 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back of my circle and adhere that down onto my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 19/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely "electric" in style and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mary for your always positive and sweet comments. I appreciate you stopping by every day and visiting.

    ReplyDelete