Saturday, December 09, 2017

Day 16/32 Christmas Extravaganza Noel Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 16 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card is a BEAUTIFUL Red & White Holiday card and I would like to share that card with you now......
Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this traditional Holiday card!
I started this card off with a Real Red base card ........ And then created two panels of Whisper White cardstock along with the 'Quilted Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper'.  I adhered one of the panels at the top of my Real Red card ....... and the second panel was adhered to the bottom portion of my card.
Next I used the 'Christmas Pines' set and stamped my "Noel" sentiment onto a circle of Real Red cardstock with VersaMark and sprinkled White Embossing Powder over the top and heat set that sentiment.  All that was left to do for my sentiment was die-cut a Whisper White circle ....... and frame those two circles together.
The finishing touch for this card was adding some of the SUPER YUMMY 3/8" Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon between my two DSP panels and tied that ribbon into a pretty knot.
And there you have it friends......
A luscious Real Red holiday card that is sure to bring
a festive smile to whoever receives it on my holiday card giving list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 17/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: