Friday, December 08, 2017

Day 15/32 Christmas Extravaganza Warmth of Christmas Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 15 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This is a STUNNING card that is FULL of WONDERFUL winter textures.  Let me share that card with you now......

Sometimes ....... It works to create lots of fun textures on a card.  And today's card is just one of those cards that is packed full of fun winter textures. 
I started this card out by using a Smoky Slate panel and running it through my Big Shot with the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder'.
Next, I used the 'Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies' to create a BEAUTIFUL row of Whisper White snowflakes across the top edge of my card.
After I adhered my row of snowflakes down ...... I used my 'Clear Wink of Stella' to add just the right amount of glimmer to each snowflakes.
And all that was left to do was create my sentiment piece.  And I did that with the help of the 'Snowflake Sentiments' set and my 'Layering Oval Framelits Dies'.
And that was it my friends .......
A holiday card that is filled to top with texture!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 16/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the gray and white and pop of polka dot texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....You sweet comments always mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete