Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Day 12/32 Christmas Extravaganza Tag Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today is Day 12 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This project was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  Let me share that project with you now.......
This project was designed to be a TAKE ALONG GIFT for any of those upcoming holiday dinner parties you might be going to.  This DARLING little tag holder comes together quickly ....... But delivers a big WOW FACTOR to whoever you are giving it to.
I started out by cutting one of the 'Acetate Card Boxes' in half and designed a Real Red and Basic Black belly band to wrap around it.  I used the 'Merry Little Labels' set to create my sentiment piece.  I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then used my 'Stitched Shapes Oval Framelits' to die-cut that piece.  All that was left to do was die-cut a Real Red 'Layering Circles Scallop Framelits' piece and adhered all those pieces together.
The tag were all created with the 'Merry Little Labels' set and the 'Celebration Thinlits Dies'.
For each tag I used a combination of Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black cardstock ....... And I used the 'Everyday Label Punch' to create each of the sentiments.
Each sentiment was stamped with Basic Black ink......
And I topped each tag off with some 'Basic Black Baker's Twine'.
These were the only two tags that I added some extra color ........ And that was done with my Stampin' Write Markers for the holly.
I'm thinking ahead this holiday season ......... And will be making up a few of these tag holders so I have them on hand for those last minute gift giving needs this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 13/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if you having problems posting me a comment.....Hopefully....I have it fixed.

    ReplyDelete