Monday, December 04, 2017

Day 11/32 Christmas Extravaganza Santa/Elf Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 11 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  These two cards were created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  And dare I say ....... these cards are packed full of holiday FUN and HAPPY.  Let me share those cards with you now......
What screams Christmas like..........
A Santa and Elf Card
This Santa card was created with Real Red cardstock on a Whisper White card base. 
I added a panel of Whisper White down the center of the Real Red panel and then added some Basic Black for the belt and topped it off with a Silver Glimmer square for the buckle.
The Elf could came together in a SNAP!  I used an Old Olive card base and added a panel of 'Be Merry Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion.  The belt was created the same as the Santa belt ....... And that was a piece of Basic Black cardstock and a square of Silver Glimmer Paper for the buckle.
I used the scallop die in the "Popcorn Box Thinlits' to create the Whisper White collar piece ....... And three 1/2" Basic Black circles were punched out to create the buttons.
Two festive cards that will surely make someone on your Christmas card list SMILE BIG this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 12/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if you having problems posting me a comment.....Hopefully....I have it fixed.

    ReplyDelete