Sunday, December 03, 2017

Day 10/32 Christmas Extravaganza - DSP Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 10 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This card was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This card is a SUPER QUICK & EASY GET 'ER DONE kind of holiday card.  Let me share that card with you now......
The focus on this card is the wonderful 'Be Merry' Designer Series Paper.
I created two panels of Designer Series Paper ........ And matted each with either Cherry Cobbler or Garden Green cardstock.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Merry Little Labels' set with Cherry Cobbler ink.  I punched that sentiment out with the 'Starburst' punch and then matted it with a circle die-cut from the 'Layering Circles Framelits Dies' using Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
I think this will be a GO TO card for me this year!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 11/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely "get 'er done" kind card with plenty of WOW! Can you believe I JUST ordered the starburst punch? It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I have to admit that whenever I create a block style card.....I think of you. I couldn't agree more......The Starburst Punch is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete