Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thank Goodness For You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card was made for one of my InkBig team members for a #30daysofgratitude challenge.
I started Jennifer's card out by stamping the sentiment from the 'Gourd Goodness' set onto a pane of Whisper White cardstock.
Next, I stamped three leafs from the "Painted Harvest' set onto some Pear Pizzazz cardstock and punching each out with the new 'Leaf Punch'.  All that was left to do was arrange those three leafs onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock that was matted with a Basic Gray panel.
A finishing touch for this card was adding some 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon to the bottom portion of my card.
I am blessed to have Jennifer Michalski in my life.......
And hope she enjoys receiving this card from me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: