Sunday, November 12, 2017

Love Brewing Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.
Those that know me ....... know my TRUE PASSION (besides stamping) is STARBUCKS!  So when the 'Merry Cafe' was released in the Holiday Catalog ....... I knew it would be AT THE TOP OF MY MUST HAVE LIST for product I was going to purchase from that catalog.  And let me tell you something ........ I have used it OVER AND OVER again!
I started this card out by adding a panel of 'Coffee Break Designer Series Paper' at the top of my card.
Next, I stamped my coffee cup onto the center of that Whisper White panel ....... And added the Crumb Cake wrap and topped it off with a Real Red heart that is stamped with one of the sentiments from this set.
I think my favorite part of this coffee cup is the Crumb Cake wrap.  I used the 'Coffee Cups Framelits' that are in the Annual Catalog to create that wrap.  The Framelits die creates all the rippled texture for you ,,,,,,,,, And it just couldn't be any easier!
The final touch was adding three Real Red Enamel Heart to the bottom right hand corner of my card ....... And I called this card done!
Tuck a Starbucks gift card to the inside ....... And I promise you ....... Someone will be SUPER HAPPY!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the red hearts for both the sentiment and sweet trio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I was hoping someone would see and get that.

    ReplyDelete