Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hot Cocoa Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This project was created by the VERY TALENTED Stampin' UP! Demonstrator Angie Pyjas.  Here is the link to her AMAZING video on how to make these DARLING little holders:  http://www.stampingwithamore.com/2017/09/hot-chocolate-test-tube-treat-holder.html
From the very moment I saw this project ....... I knew I would be creating these for my Scrapbooking Weekend back in Madison.  I am just crazy about the way these turned out.
Each holder uses Cherry Cobbler cardstock and the 'Be Merry' Designer Series Paper.
And the sentiment is from the 'Hearts Come Home' set.
For the little tag I added to the Chocolate Test Tube......I used the 'Bouquet Bunch Framelits' and die-cut the tag ........ And then stamped my "Enjoy" sentiment from the 'Hug in a Mug' set onto that little tag.
These are going to make some ADORABLE table gifts for each of my girlfriends who come and scrapbook with me in Madison.   Many THANKS to Angie Pyjas for sharing this darling project with me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sprinkles and marshmallows to brighten the cocoa of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete